Bluewater Media offers internships in 6 key areas:
- Producing – working with our producers from script writing, to research, to show development, all the way to final product.
- Production – working with our production crew on lighting, camera work, and other technical areas. Our interns are given hands on opportunities to work with all equipment.
- Editing – working with our editors to sub-clip, line cut, and edit. We use Avid-editing software but many interns in the past who have used Final Cut have not had any issues with the transition.
- Casting – working with our talent agent on staff to submit and book talent for local commercials, film and print work.
- Project Management – assist in the project management of website design / development.
- Internet Marketing – working with our web team to create the implement website visibility programs through SEO, PPC, Social Media, Etc.
- Music Production/Engineering – working with recording studio engineers and audio groups to record, produce and mix sound.
We do prefer a minimum 2-day or 20 hr a week commitment. Interns are accepted year round and we are happy to sign all school paperwork for credit. All internships are unpaid.
Bluewater Media is located in Clearwater, FL. Their primary focus is direct response television, but also produce content for live shopping, commercial placement, sports series and documentaries, web design and development and talent. To apply for an internship, please fill out the form below. Please indicate the field you are interested in working in and a staff member will contact you to set up an interview.